Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Judith Light Pleases Me

I don't know what it is about her, but I'm glad Judith Light is having a career resurgence with Ugly Betty. I don't watch Ugly Betty and I wasn't the biggest fan of Who's the Boss? But I just like Judith Light. I don't think she's that pretty and her harshness sort of scared me as a child, but I think it's the fact that I know her name that pleases me. It's sort of like knowing Alan Thicke's name. I just like to reference them to let myself know that I know them. Anyone can know a Kirk Cameron or a Suzanne Somers, but Judith Light is a little cooler. Now, if I knew the dad's name on Step by Step then that would be weird. See how that works? Good.

2 comments:

Pat D Sez said...

Patrick Duffy and it's not weird he was Bobby Duffy on Dallas for god's sake.

Pat D Sez said...

Sorry, Bobby Ewing. My bad.